Happy Sunday morning! The exciting thing about today is that the title of this post is actually true. I am writing you bright and early on this wonderful first day of September which just so happens to be the day I am getting married. I am excited, nervous and truthfully just really ready to marry the man I have spent the last (almost) 9 years of my life with.
Today’s newsletter as a result is going to have a slightly different feel to it. Instead of writing with suggestions of things you can try to make your relationship to self and others healthy and happy I am going to write to say thank you for the wonderful role you play in my life every other Sunday!
- Thank you for so kindly welcoming me into your inboxes every two weeks
- Thank you for making time for me. I know how busy life gets and the fact that you take time out of your full schedule to spend with me means more than I can properly express.
- Thank you for your feedback and for letting me know the types of blogs you find helpful, the ones you don’t, and the ones you want more of.
- Thank you for challenging me to come up with new topics that get my brain going and my heart excited.
- Thank you for making me feel like a part of a community that shares and encourages.
- Most importantly, thank you for being you. If it weren’t for you being you I wouldn’t get nearly as much joy out of being me. These newsletters bring so much joy to my life and I am so grateful for your support.
Today strikes me as a great day to reflect on what we are grateful for, so give it a shot. I promise you it feels good and starts early mornings off in such a great way.
Wish me luck!!!